Masala Sausages is a Spicy and quick sticky sausage with bold Indian fusion flavours.
- 250g cocktail sausages Click here to buy
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ a small onion, finely chopped
- ½ a teaspoon garam masala Click here to buy
- ½ a teaspoon red chili, ground
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a 9″ frying pan on medium heat. When oil is hot add garlic and stir fry for half a minute. Add onions and fry for an additional minute, until onions turn translucent.
- Add sausages, garam masala, ground red chili, barbecue sauce, and ketchup. Stir constantly, cooking until sauce is thick and sausages are well coated and heated through about 3 minutes.